Amersham Way, Measham, Swadlincote
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- THREE bedroom semi detached house
- SPACIOUS entrance hallway & lounge
- WELL PRESENTED kitchen with oven & hob
- Two double bedrooms with integral wardrobes!
- One single bedroom
- MODERN bathroom
- PRIVATE rear garden
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- TWO parking spaces!
Rental Standard Exclusions - Please note, lofts and cellars do not form part of the tenancy and access is not given to these areas unless specifically agreed in writing. If the property is Leasehold, covenants apply - please ask for further details. Pets are not automatically permitted at the property. If permission is granted to keep a pet at the property, the advertised monthly rent will increase by £15pcm per pet.
Local Authority & Council Tax Band - North West Leicestershire District
Post Code For Sat Navs - DE12 7PD
Out Of Hours Contact Arrangements - You can email us via our website, or you can 'Live Chat' via our website 24/7
Property To Let? - We are happy to provide a free valuation and explain how we combine our personal service with the use of the latest technology to achieve impressive and satisfying results for our customers.
BrochuresBrochureAmersham Way, Measham, Swadlincote
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Amersham Way, Measham, Swadlincote
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polesworth Station7.1 miles
About the agent
A professional organisation with family values, we are committed to achieving high standards in everything we do.
Selling your property is likely to be one of the biggest financial transactions of your life and finding the right estate agent to work with is vital. Jon and Rebecca Howland work together closely to ensure your sale is handled efficiently and professionally, securing asking price offers in a timely manner. Sellers receive regular communication from the start of your sale
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30340777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howland Jones, Measham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.