- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One double bedroom
- Ground floor apartment
- Private cul-de-sac
- Near local shops
- Convenient for transport links
- Storage cupboards
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Available: NOW
- EXCLUSIVE AGENTS
It is worthy of note that the property's location is convenient for public transport links to central Loughton and is also within walking distance of both Debden Central Line Station and the attractive open recreational space at Jessel Green.
ENTRANCE HALL 5' 07" x 3' 10" (1.7m x 1.17m)
LOUNGE / DINER 15' 07" x 9' 07" (4.75m x 2.92m)
KITCHEN 9' 11" x 6' 06" (3.02m x 1.98m) Excluding storage cupboards
DOUBLE BEDROOM 12' 05" x 9' 03" (3.78m x 2.82m)
BATHROOM 6' 05" x 6' 05" (1.96m x 1.96m)
COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PARKING
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Debden Station0.8 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.3 miles
- Loughton Station1.4 miles
About the agent
ROFFEYS has been actively involved in residential lettings and property management since 1988. As a family-run business, we employ dedicated teams of friendly, experienced lettings consultants and property managers who possess excellent local area knowledge. They recognise the importance of providing landlords with the
highest level of personal service and expertise based on knowledge gained over many years' professional experience.
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO LET?<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100488010593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roffeys Residential, Waltham Abbey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.