St. Peters Way, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- First floor maisonette
- Lounge dining room
- Through to kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious bathroom
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Perfect first time, pied-à-terre or investment purchase
This maisonette occupies a good position within the estate, with a view to the front looking down the street ahead rather than directly into a neighbouring property. It has it's own front entrance door which opens into an entrance lobby with stairs rising to the first floor landing. There is a useful storage cupboard, loft hatch and doors leading off to all rooms.
The lounge dining room is a lovely bright and spacious room which would come alive when entertaining. This leads through into the separate kitchen which, as it is open to the lounge dining room, gives a sense of never missing out when your family and friends are visiting. The kitchen is fully fitted having space for those all important appliances and the kitchen sink is positioned in front of the window so you can gaze out whilst washing up.
What is great about this maisonette is that both bedrooms are a good size and can take double beds with ease. The bathroom is a fantastic size being fitted with a modern, three piece white suite with a shower over the bath.
Outside to the front of the property there are two allocated off road parking spaces and a bin storage area.
Viewing is highly recommended so that you can fully appreciate the amount of accommodation on offer.
All mains services connected.
BrochuresBrochure72 St Peters Way Sales Particulars.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
St. Peters Way, Stratford-Upon-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station0.4 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station0.7 miles
- Wilmcote Station1.9 miles
About the agent
How edwards will help sell your home
Edwards is an award winning, family owned independent estate agent based in the heart of Warwickshire and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free. Our vision is to build an outstanding property sales agency that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agency should operate in the best
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30341178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards Estate Agents, Stratford upon Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.