Queens Road, Chester
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- New Carpets And Decoration Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Brand New Fridge/Freezer
- Recently Professionally Cleaned Throughout
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Within Close Proximity Of All Local Amenities
UTILITY/STORAGE ROOM Housing the washing machine.
KITCHEN/LIVING AREA 28' 10" x 13' 64" (8.79m x 5.59m) Living area with access to the rear balcony area. A fully fitted kitchen compromising of ample base and wall units, a brand new fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink and draining board, four ring hob, oven & extractor fan.
MASTER BEDROOM 16' 12" x 9' 88" (5.18m x 4.98m) With an en-suite bathroom compromising of a W/C, wash basin and shower cubicle.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 31" x 8' 12" (4.44m x 2.74m)
BATHROOM Compromising of a W/C, wash basin, heated towel rail and a bath with shower over.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Queens Road, Chester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.2 miles
- Bache Station1.2 miles
- Capenhurst Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Personal, Committed, We Care... Homesale Homelet are a bespoke agency, experienced in selling and letting homes in Chester. We consistently let quicker and for a higher price. We have a passionate and caring team of local property negotiators. These services are core to our company ethos of a complete and high quality service. Our mantra and motto is simply but vitally: To us, your move matters
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101179003144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currans Homes, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.