Off Witney Road, Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire OX13
- This home will be ready in the Summer 2021. You could enjoy this corner plot with a sunny south facing rear garden
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors
- Home office to the ground floor
- Generous lounge with a featured bay window
- Personal optional extras available subject to build stage
- Ensuite and fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- 1400 sqft
- Separate utility room
- Three double bedrooms
- Detached garage with private driveway parking
Kingston Park, Kingston Bagpuize
Plot 166 - The Astley, due to be completed in Summer 2021,is a fantastic four bedroom detached family home built of Cotswold stone, full of character, light and quality throughout situated on this fabulous corner plot with a lovely south facing rear garden.
The ground floor offers a lovely, light and spacious lounge, a separate dedicated home office perfect for working from home, and the open plan kitchen/dining/family area is the best spot to gather and extends the full width of the house, perfect for spending time with family. Double French doors lead to the private south facing rear garden, flooding the home with natural light.
Moving up to the first floor you will find three double sized bedrooms, a single and a contemporary family bathroom with bath and shower. The master bedroom boasts fitted wardrobes and an ensuite shower.
Externally there is a detached garage and private driveway parking.
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Hours: Thursday - Monday, 10am - 5pm. Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
How we can help! If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a part exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Move: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Dining Area - 3.19 x 2.37 metre
- Family Area - 3 x 2.83 metre
- Kitchen - 3.19 x 2.97 metre
- Lounge - 4.95 x 3.38 metre
- Study - 1.99 x 3.25 metre
- Utility - 2.18 x 1.75 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.14 x 4.25 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.54 x 4.26 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.27 x 2.56 metre
- Bedroom Four - 3.27 x 2.17 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Off Witney Road, Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire OX13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.4 miles
About the development
Kingston Park by Bloor Homes
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own ones.
- Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Need to sell your old home first? Ask us about Assisted Move or Part Exchange* available on selected homes! T&Cs apply.
- Reserve your new home in the early build stages to be able to personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options range.
- Moving into your new home could be easier than you think - you may only need as little as a 5% deposit with Help to Buy*
- Just a £500 deposit to reserve
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.