Off Witney Road, Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire OX13
- The Hylton show home is available to view with a safe 1-2-1 Appointment
- Now with flooring, turf and integrated appliances included
- First time buyers can reserve with just a 5% deposit (21875) with new Help to Buy
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/family room with French doors leading to the rear garden and, in the family area, an elevated ceiling height and two skylights
- Fully integrated Zanussi appliances including gas hob, electric oven & chimney style cooker hood
- 3 double bedrooms and separate home office
- Master bedroom suite benefits from ensuite shower room
- Two year customer care warranty and 10 year NHBC warranty
- We are a 5 star builder
Kingston Park, Kingston Bagpuize
Plot 104 - The Hylton is a three bedroom detached home, with a Cotswold stone frontage, situated on the popular award winning Kingston Park development, in the village of Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire with excellent transport links to the bustle of Oxford but nestled in unspoilt countryside. A show home is available to view and you can arrange a safe 1-2-1 Appointment today.
The Hylton offers excellent open plan spaces designed for modern living. The property comprises an open plan kitchen/dining/family area with French doors leading to the rear garden creating the fantastic space to entertain or enjoy family moments. This plot also benefits from an elevated ceiling height and two skylights in the family area giving the room a very airy feel filled with natural light. There is also a cosy lounge ideal for relaxing at the end of the day and a separate home office at the front perfect if you are working from home. Off the entrance hall you will find a convenient downstairs cloakroom and a separate utility cupboard allowing for more space in the kitchen.
Upstairs you will find three double bedrooms, perfect for guests or your family. The master bedroom suite includes the luxury of an ensuite shower room. You'll also find a luxury bathroom with a separate bath and shower and further storage can also be found. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden, a detached garage and private driveway parking for 2 cars.
- Kitchen - 4.49 x 7.76 metre
- Living room - 5.21 x 3.5 metre
- Study - 2.55 x 2.03 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.11 x 3.16 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.53 x 3.58 metre
- Master bedroom - 2.69 x 5.01 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Off Witney Road, Kingston Bagpuize, Oxfordshire OX13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station7.4 miles
About the development
Kingston Park by Bloor Homes
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own ones.
- Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Need to sell your old home first? Ask us about Assisted Move or Part Exchange* available on selected homes! T&Cs apply.
- Reserve your new home in the early build stages to be able to personalise your fixtures and fittings from our Options range.
- Moving into your new home could be easier than you think - you may only need as little as a 5% deposit with Help to Buy*
- Just a £500 deposit to reserve
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.