Union Road, Uphill , Lincoln, LN1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- CHEAP RENT 5 BED STUDENT HOUSE WITH PARKING
- GREAT LOCATION BUILT INTO SIDE OF CASTLE
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED. WARM 24/7
- SUPERFAST FIBRE WIFI NO LIMITS. SKY SPORTS/MOVIES
- SUNNY GARDEN WITH FURNITURE & PARKING
- IMMACULATELY CLEAN NEWLY RENOVATED
- SMALL, FRIENDLY, PRIVATE LANDLORDS
- BATHROOMS WITH HEATED FLOORS & FULLY TILED
- FULLY FURNISHED DOWN TO LAST TEASPOON
- PROPERTY MAINTAINED TO HIGH STANDARD
Property reference number 5701065. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lovely 5 bed mews cottage just 10 minutes' walk from the Uni.
Large (210 square metres).
Good sized double bedrooms
Newly renovated bathroom suites with showers that give a real shower both with heated floors one fully tiled
Fully fitted kitchen (all inclusive ready to be occupied down to the last teaspoon)
Washing machine and tumble dryer no extra charges
50 inch flat screen TV superb for gaming (Virgin Sports and Movies)
Original stripped pine waxed floors
Super-fast, 60 Megabyte wireless and hard wired fibre optic Virgin broadband
Landlords who are IT experts so...any digital issues dealt with quickly and effectively
Sunny, south facing sitting out terrace, with garden furniture
Bailgate & Castle...so lovely area...the house is well located for all amenities.
Close to the Castle so historic part of the city
Atmospheric bars and restaurants nearby in the Bailgate
Corner shop 100 metres away
Student Sports Centre 10 mins walk
The house is rented fully furnished down to the last teaspoon.
All bills included (capped at £60/person/month which should be ample)
All problems dealt with immediately
Available 20th June 2021
Great for students (anyone intending doing a placement should make this known).
Short hold assured tenancy so no notice period.
Internationals/persons without UK passport holding guarantor required to pay 3 months rent up front. To clarify...the idea is to pay 3 months in advance but then to stay in advance by paying rent each month until you decide to leave when for the last 3 months rent is not payable as it was already paid at the start of the tenancy.
The deposit is £250 plus £250 new mattress cost. The mattress then belongs to the tenant.
Accredited by the National Residential Landlords Association
* Please quote ref. 5701065 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
This property would suit students.
BrochuresUpad tenant guide
Union Road, Uphill , Lincoln, LN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.6 miles
- Hykeham Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Upad began in 2007 and has grown into the UK's largest online lettings agency by offering a simpler, more cost-effective way to find tenants and let a property. This has proved equally popular among landlords who previously used a high street letting agent to find tenants as well as those who used classified channels. Last year, we helped rent over 10,000 properties: our biggest year so far.
Looking for a fully managed service? Try our sister company Howsy.com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5701065_70006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Upad, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.