John Street, Sunderland, SR1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available Immediately
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Two Large Rooms
- City Centre Apartment
- and Universal Credit Welcome
- Close to Sunderland Royal Hospital
Offering a lovely spacious two bed city centre apartment close to local amenities and great transport links.
The layout consists of a fitted kitchen, living room, one double bedroom, one single bedroom and a modern bathroom. The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing. Externally there is an enclosed yard to the rear.
The property is available immediately on an unfurnished basis. To avoid disappointment please call as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
No Admin Fees Apply
£475 per calendar month
Guarantor not always required
John Street, Sunderland, SR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sunderland Station0.1 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station0.4 miles
- St Peter's Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Propertunity North East Ltd, Sunderland
10 Defender Court, Sunderland Enterprise Park, Sunderland, SR5 3PE
Propertunity is an agent who has exclusive rights to developers and fully refurbished properties. Benefiting with over 15 years of experience. Local, friendly and professional team are here to help with all your property enquiries. Working with local authorities to bring the best out of our community.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18132564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Propertunity North East Ltd, Sunderland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.