North End Road, Golders Green
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 1st Floor flat
- 3 Bedrooms - 2 Double, 1 single
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom, 1 en-suite
- 61 Sq M
- Permit parking eligable
- Seperater kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Very good condition
This property is offered in excellent condition, is located few minutes walk from Golders Green Tube Station and the beautiful Golders Hill Park.
It consists of,
2 Double bedrooms, 1 Single bedroom
1 Bathroom, 1 en-suite
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
North End Road, Golders Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.3 miles
- Hampstead Station1.0 miles
- Brent Cross Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Since opening our office in Golders Green Road, North-West London, in November 2000, Hausman & Holmes has become a well respected independent Estate Agent specialising in Sales Lettings & Management. Over the past ten years we have built up an enviable and deserved reputation for experience and service.
Being a family run business we naturally care more about the personal service we provide and as such are open SIX days a week, with longer hours to offer accompanied viewings to suit. In
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hausman & Holmes, London - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.