Roman House, Barbican, EC2Y
- Stunning Penthouse Apartment
- Fashionable Location
- Large Roof Terrace
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Bespoke Finish
- Exclusive Gymnasium
- 24 Hour Concierge
This exceptional penthouse boasts lateral accommodation in excess of 1800 square feet and a superb roof terrace of approximately 950 Sq Ft with a barbeque area and pergola which is perfect for entertaining and al-fresco dining. With three bedrooms all enjoying En-Suites as standard, a superb living dining/eating area and bespoke fitted kitchen plus guest's cloakroom. The penthouse has been designed to a high specification featuring comfort cooling and smart home technology throughout plus built in surround sound system. Residents benefit from a 24 hour Concierge service and a high end, exclusive gym.. It is well placed for transport with Barbican, Farringdon, Chancery Lane and St Paul's Underground stations all being within easy reach. Perfectly located in an area which is home to man of London's smartest bars, restaurants, shops and amenities.
Farringdon Station is home to the new Crossrail project, ensuring this property remains close to the hub of easy travel ensuring an excellent investment for the future.
Roman House, Barbican, EC2Y
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moorgate Station0.1 miles
- Barbican Station0.3 miles
- St. Paul's Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Regent Letting and Property Management, London
Lower Ground Floor Broadwall House 21 Broadwall London SE1 9PL
Regent Property is an estate management company operating across London and the Home Counties. We provide clients with comprehensive property solutions in the four key areas of investment, sales and lettings, property management and refurbishment.
Regent prioritise customer service and communication, providing a reassuring and efficient service for clients whether they be a tenant, landlord, vendor or purchaser. Our in-depth knowledge and experience of the Central London market ensures
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 38784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regent Letting and Property Management, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.