Chesterfield Drive, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5EQ
- A Stunning Semi-Detached Property With Tastefully Decorated Accommodation
- Significantly Improved & Enhanced By The Current Owner Over The Past Year
- New Unvented Hot Water Cylinder System, Radiators, Solid Pine Internal Doors & Refitted Bathroom
- Partial Re-Wire, Wireless Alarm System & Google Nest Heating System
- Lovely 65ft Rear Garden & Off-Road Parking For Two Cars
- Planning Permission For Extension To Provide Fourth Bedroom To First Floor & Detached Outbuilding In The Garden- Ideal For Those Who Work From Home
- Entrance Hall, Lounge With Log Burner, Kitchen/Diner, Study, Utility Room & Ground Floor Toilet
- Three Bedrooms (One Used As A Dressing Room) & Beautiful Refitted Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Unvented Hot Water Cylinder System & PVCu Double Glazing
- Viewing An Absolute Must To Appreciate This Lovely Home & The Accommodation It Offers
A stunning semi-detached property that has been significantly improved and enhanced by the current owner over the past year.
Improvements carried out include the renewal of windows and radiators and the installation of a stunning bathroom and solid wood internal doors. An unvented hot water cylinder system has been installed along with a wireless alarm system and Google Nest heating system. In addition, the first floor electrical wiring has been updated.
The property has been tastefully designed and beautifully decorated and for those looking for a home that is ready to move into, it is a great contender.
There is scope to further enhance the property by utilising the planning permission granted to extend and create a two-storey side and rear extension. Internally, this would enlarge the current third bedroom and create a fourth bedroom. Further information and plans are available from the selling agent.
We expect interest from first time buyers and those looking to upsize in particular and with this in mind early enquiries and viewings from prospective purchasers who are in a position to proceed are encouraged.
Burton Joyce is a sought-after village situated on the River Trent offering an enviable range of amenities including both doctor and dentist surgeries, a post office, Co-op store, takeaways, cafes, library and three pubs including the award winning 'The Nelson'.
Situated approximately 7.5 miles north east of Nottingham city, it has excellent bus and rail links and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to Burton Joyce Primary School and Carlton Le Willows Academy, both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, just three miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Starbucks, Morrisons and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected. Gas fired central heating and PVCu double glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Performance Rating is D 61.
Band C, for which the charge for the current financial year (2020/21) is £1,895.87. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
£300,000.00 (three hundred thousand pounds).
Freehold. Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment through and to be accompanied by a representative of Petersen Property Consultants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Chesterfield Drive, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5EQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station0.6 miles
- Lowdham Station1.8 miles
- Netherfield Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce
Burton Joyce Business Centre 49c Main Street Burton Joyce Nottingham NG14 5DX
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145EQ36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.