Woodstock Road, Golders Green
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Now
- Ground floor garden studio
- Seperate washing facilities - free to use
- 1 Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Large communal garden
- Just off the high street of Golders Green on quiet road
- amenities all within short walking distance
The studio is ideally located just a short walk from the nearby shops, restaurants, Golders Green tube Station and other amenities on a quiet road.
The property benfits from a larges garden and direct access to a patio and is also quiet, ideal for a single professional or a couple.
Call Hausman & Holmes on 0208-458-8555 and select option 2 to enquire.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
Woodstock Road, Golders Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.3 miles
- Brent Cross Station0.6 miles
- Cricklewood Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Since opening our office in Golders Green Road, North-West London, in November 2000, Hausman & Holmes has become a well respected independent Estate Agent specialising in Sales Lettings & Management. Over the past ten years we have built up an enviable and deserved reputation for experience and service.
Being a family run business we naturally care more about the personal service we provide and as such are open SIX days a week, with longer hours to offer accompanied viewings to suit. In
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hausman & Holmes, London - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.