Dyke Road, Brighton
- Substantial Double Fronted Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms & A Study
- Large Kitchen Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Lovely Views
- Private & Secure Set Back Off The Road
- Potential To Extend
- Double Garage With Power & Lighting
This stunning home offers spacious accommodation in a contemporary style. At the front of the property is a large block paved driveway with parking for numerous cars leading to double garage with up and over door. The front door leads into a spacious entrance hallway having two separate reception rooms, study and a great size kitchen/dining room with French doors leading out to the garden. Also on the ground floor you have a very practical utility room and separate W.C
Rising to the first floor you will find a lovey wide landing with doors leading to five bedrooms and three bathrooms. From the master bedroom you have a lovely view over Hove giving a partial view down towards the sea.
This remarkable home offers potential to extend into the loft and at the rear, subject to any necessary consents. Also the currents owners were looking to extend the double garage to incorporate a home office/ gym
There are gardens to the front and rear with the rear garden measuring approximately 70' x 50' and the house has gas fired central heating with double glazed windows.
BrochuresBrochureDyke Road, Brighton
Dyke Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.2 miles
- Hove Station0.8 miles
- Aldrington Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Foster and Co Estate agents is an independent Sales & Lettings company covering Brighton & Hove and the surrounding areas. Our office is situated on The Drive, in the heart of Hove.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30344119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foster & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.