Parkside, Lea, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Outstanding Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Style Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Conservatory, Fitted Bathroom, Must be Viewed!
- Beautifully Presented, Perfect First Time Buy!
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, spacious lounge, modern dining kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces plus a conservatory with views over the garden.
To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the master plus a modern three piece bathroom suite.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there is off street parking to the front and a low maintenance garden to the rear which is not overlooked.
Lounge: 4.32mx 3.76m (14’ 2” x 12’4” )
Dining kitchen: 3.73m x 3.10m (12’2” x 10’2”)
Conservatory: 3.48m x 2.87m ( 11’5” x 9’4”)
Master bedroom: 3.73m x 3.2m (12’2” x 10’5”)
Bedroom Two: 3.15m x 2.06m (10’4” x 6’9”)
What The Agent Says
This superb house is a must see property and is sure to sell quickly. Book your viewing today to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Parkside, Lea, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station2.4 miles
- Preston Station2.6 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with 18 Farrell Heyworth branded branches across the North West and part of a network of over 600 branches. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 224204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.