St. Winifreds Avenue West, Harrogate
- 3 bed detached
- Lawned gardens
- Head of a small cul-de-sac
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Moments from the stray
- No chain
This lovely home has the benefit of single unit double glazing and gas fired central heating and in brief comprises; Porch, entrance hall, 17’1” sitting room, 19’4” refitted breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and peninsular affording a breakfast bar in addition to fitted window seating, conservatory, cloakroom/w.c. To the first floor, three bedrooms and house bathroom.
To the front is a beautiful garden and a courtyard garden to the rear. Single garage.
*In line with the government's guidelines for the stamp duty holiday. Transaction to be completed ahead of March 31st 2021.
The property occupies a delightful position in this quiet cul-de-sac which affords direct access onto the Stray and is set within this popular and well established residential 'Saints' area of the town, handily placed for excellent schooling for all age groups and local amenities. The town centre is only a short distance away and hosts an excellent range of amenities catering for all daily needs. The property is ideally placed for the commuter as ease of access can be gained on to all major road and rail networks leading to the larger financial centres within our region.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
St. Winifreds Avenue West, Harrogate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.7 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station0.8 miles
- Starbeck Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Beadnall Copley is an established, reputable and award-winning business. As the preferred independent estate agency in the region clients can be assured of a superior, professional service that ensures properties sell faster.
With over two decades of property sector experience and a great deal of knowledge as to the property market in your area, our team adopts a proactive approach in marketing properties across all price ranges.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR200369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beadnall & Copley, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.