Goodge Street, London, W1T
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedroom flat
- Excellent loaction
- Modern kitchen
- Fully Furnished
- Shops and amenities nearby
This one-bedroom flat is located on the 1st floor of a 3 storey building. Good size living room with separate kitchen, spacious bedroom with plenty of storage space, South facing sash windows, and other period features. Neutral decor. Fully-furnished, wooden flooring, cooking equipment.
Living room can be converted into 2nd bedroom, however, please note you need to cross through the living room to access the bedroom. Furniture arrangement is flexible.
Perfect location for university students. Less than 10 minutes' walk to The British Museum, Trafalgar Sq, Leicester Sq, Covent Garden, Oxford St, Bloomsbury, etc. 2 minutes' walk from Goodge St tube (Northern Line), 7 minutes’ from Tottenham Court Rd or Oxford Circus (Central, Bakerloo or Victoria Lines).
London Borough of Camden
£2,705.75 p.a. 2020/2021 BAND G
Length of tenancy: 12 Months
Security deposit : 5 Weeks
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Goodge Street, London, W1T
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodge Street Station0.1 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.3 miles
- Warren Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
"Welcome to Keller Williams, a worldwide revolution in estate agency and the UK's most personal property service." - Ben Taylor, Managing Director, Keller Williams UK
Selling your home is only part of our service at Keller Williams. With over 180,000 agents across 37 countries, we're the largest real estate company in the world. Yet each of our agents is local to the area they cover and dedicated to ensuring your move is unforgettable. You want yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PDV200013_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.