Ravenscourt Park, London, W6
- Let type:
- Long term
- FOR APPOINMENTS PLEASE QUOTE REF #PSD
- For virtual tours please email
- Park views
- Desirable location
- Lift service
- Key entry phone
- On-site building manager
Price range from £775 - £1150 pwk
FOR APPOINMENTS PLEASE QUOTE REF #PSD
Hamlet Gardens, situated opposite Ravenscourt Park is a highly sought after location in W6, within walking distance of Ravenscourt Park tube and within Westcroft Square conservation area. Hamlet Gardens comprises beautiful and sympathetically restored red brick Victorian mansion blocks that contain luxury apartments of varying sizes - 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms, some benefiting from park views.
All the apartments have recently been refurbished and are available to rent on flexible terms.
Each individual block has it’s own security as well as an on-site building manager.
Situated a short stroll from Ravenscourt Park and Chiswick High Road, Hamlet Gardens in Westcroft Square conservation area comprises restored red brick mansion blocks. Some of these elegant flats overlook the park and tenants in all these W6 apartments enjoy the benefits of on-site security and a building kept in tip top shape by a dedicated building manager.
Numerous shops, bistros and cafés in the vicinity render these gorgeous apartments ideal for those looking for W6 apartments within striking distance of a vibrant social scene and with several transport facilities like Ravenscourt Park Tube station nearby, commuting is no problem.
If quiet strolls along the river appeal, these apartments in W6 are ideally situated since The Thames path is a short distance away. Also nearby is an excellent sailing club, the perfect place to head if you wish to indulge in more vigorous activity.
Ravenscourt Park, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.3 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
"Welcome to Keller Williams, a worldwide revolution in estate agency and the UK's most personal property service." - Ben Taylor, Managing Director, Keller Williams UK
Selling your home is only part of our service at Keller Williams. With over 180,000 agents across 37 countries, we're the largest real estate company in the world. Yet each of our agents is local to the area they cover and dedicated to ensuring your move is unforgettable. You want yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAE200034_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.