Palace Wharf, Rainville Road, W6
- Let type:
- Long term
- FOR APPOINTMENTS PLEASE QUOTE REF #PSD
- For virtual tours please email
- Private balconies
- Interior Designed
- Crestron Control System
- CCTVComfort Cooling
- Luxury En-Suite Bathrooms
- Gated Riverside Development
- Parking Space
- 24-Hour Emergency Helpline
Price start at £2520 pwk
FOR APPOINTMENTS PLEASE QUOTE REF #PSD
For virtual tours please email
With its riverside location, Palace Wharf is also conveniently close to a number of transport links including Hammersmith Overground and Underground Station, Barons Court, Putney Bridge and Fulham Broadway Underground Stations, along with several regular and varied bus services which further improve accessibility.
Palace Wharf was built in 1907, replacing a malt house. An extension facing Rainville Road was added in 1933. For many years the wharf was the “Rathbone Works” of fibrous plaster firm, George Jackson & Sons, founded in Rathbone Place off Oxford Street in the early 19th century. Jacksons’ made the new plasterwork for Hammersmith’s rebuilt Lyric Theatre. Prior to the Second World War, Jackson's moved from their original home in the West End to Hammersmith, keeping the Rathbone name for their spacious new premises.
Palace Wharf is perfectly located adjacent to the River Thames and is just a short walk to Putney and Hammersmith where there is access to overground and underground stations. Just around the corner lies Munster Village, a hidden gem, which hosts a number of boutique shops and delicious local restaurants. Also, moments away is the leafy open space of Bishops Park with its rose gardens, quaint cafes and Fulham Palace itself.
Palace Wharf, Rainville Road, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barons Court Station0.7 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.7 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.8 miles
About the agent
"Welcome to Keller Williams, a worldwide revolution in estate agency and the UK's most personal property service." - Ben Taylor, Managing Director, Keller Williams UK
Selling your home is only part of our service at Keller Williams. With over 180,000 agents across 37 countries, we're the largest real estate company in the world. Yet each of our agents is local to the area they cover and dedicated to ensuring your move is unforgettable. You want yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAE200035_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keller Williams Prime Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.