Hot Bath Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Award winning holiday let property
- Available with ongoing bookings
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 11 people
- Central location
Hot Bath House was fully refurbished in 2015 by the current owners and voted Bath's hen property of the year by Visit Bath 2017. The property has been designed to accommodate up to 11 people at a time and has a flexible bedroom arrangement as required. It would also provide spacious accommodation for a family and make an excellent holiday home, pied-à-terre, or main residence as it is centrally located and a secure lock-up-and-leave. If you are a holiday let investor this property has shown a consistently high yield and has been booked back-to-back.
The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors with 3 generous double bedrooms and a 4th single or study bedroom. The main reception room is on the first floor and at nearly 5m square is very generous in size retaining many of the original period features and an elegant marble fireplace. The kitchen is on the same floor and has been hand-built around a central island. This has a large breakfast bar allowing the positioning of stools on all sides. The appliances are of high quality and integrated with the addition of a wine fridge.
The property is being offered either as an ongoing business (accounts available on request) complete with all furnishings and contents or empty with vacant possession.
There is no onward chain
The Hot House is on Hot Street adjacent to the Thermae Bath Spa one of Bath's main attractions. The property is a 10-minute walk to Bath Spa station with direct links to London Paddington in 75 minutes. The UNESCO city of Bath is famous for its culture, shops, restaurants, and nightlife and it is all there on the doorstep. The historic Roman Baths, 13th century Bath Abbey and Thermae Bath Spa where you can bathe in the hot, bubbling, therapeutic Roman waters are all just a 10 mins stroll through the pretty Georgian streets from your property. The location is perfect for family/friend visits, ladies weekends, and weekend spa breaks in Bath.
Hot Bath Street, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station0.3 miles
- Oldfield Park Station0.8 miles
- Freshford Station3.7 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Hothse1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.