Bromyard Avenue, London, W3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- High ceilings
- 24hr Concierge
- Stunning Renovated 1920's Building
- Ex Ministry of Works and Pensions Building
This stunning development, now converted to a collection of exquisite luxury apartments, is a one of a kind, substantial building with extensive gardens and courtyards hidden within it's painstakingly restored masonry stone walls.
Benefitting from a 24 hour concierge and residents' parking facilities, this is truly a remarkable property, made only better by hardwood floors throughout, including in the expansive Kitchen living and dining room, both large bedrooms and the hallways.
Located in the heart of trendy East Acton, this property is just moments' walk from David Lloyd Gym, parks and cafes while staying connected to Central London via the plethora of public transit options available nearby (such as East Acton underground station just 9 Minutes walk through upscale, tree lined, residential streets and a high street bursting with trendy boutiques, cafes and restaurants.
Should you not wish to take public transportation to all that London has to offer, This property has a Resident parking space included in the rental price.
Should you be at all interested in taking a look at this property, please do not hesitate to contact us to book in your inspection.
Bromyard Avenue, London, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.5 miles
- East Acton Station0.6 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
London Villa Ltd is an associate company of Euroterra Capital LLP. London Villa Ltd was founded in 2010 and manages a large portfolio of apartments in Prime areas of Central London.
London Villa Ltd works in conjunction with several external partners to provide high quality and affordable living experience for the growing population of Business Students, Post-Graduate Students and Young Professionals in Central London. London Villa Ltd engages and forms mutual relationships with Busines
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 252BromyardHouseW3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Villa, London Villa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.