Oak View Way, Worcester
- 50% Shared Ownership
- Residential Retirement Complex
- One Bedroom
- Ground Floor
- Secure and Private
- Contemporary Fixtures & Fittings
- 94 Years Remaining on Lease
- £670pcm Rent inc. Service Charges & Ground Rent
Leaders are pleased to present to market this one bedroom, ground floor apartment set within the Noble House retirement complex.
This property is offered at 50% Shared Ownership.
Comprising lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen, accessible wet room and spacious bedroom while also benefiting from many on site amenities such as restaurant, hair salon and resident lounge.
Further benefits include ample off road parking and communal gardens.
3.43m x 5.49m
3.02m x 2.18m
3.45m x 3.61m
2.24m x 2.41m
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Oak View Way, Worcester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Foregate Street Station1.6 miles
- Worcester Shrub Hill Station2.1 miles
- Worcestershire Parkway Station4.7 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully selling in Worcester
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings ag
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOR200204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.