off Stratford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16
- Desirable Banbury, Oxfordshire Location Close By To Open Green Fields
- Plenty Of Open Green Space With Footpaths On The Development
- Reserve Now To Take Advantage Of Our Options & Upgrades Selections!
- Bright & Spacious Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room With French Doors
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Low Maintenance Home With 10 Year LABC Warranty
- Help to Buy* Available So You Only Need A 5% Deposit If You're A First Time Buyer
- Well Sized Rear Garden
- Private Parking Right Outside Your Home
Plot 308, The Hindhead is a superior two bedroom semi detached home, perfect if you're looking for your first new home!
Not only does Banbury Rise sit nearby plentiful Oxfordshire countryside, the development also offers plenty of open green space of its own, with lovely footpaths ideal for weekend walks. Plus, the development is also well equipped for those now working from home more often, with BT Fibre available.
Through the entrance hall you'll find the welcoming lounge, a spacious room perfect to put your feet up and enjoy a movie night in! Through the lounge you'll discover the open plan kitchen / dining area. This room is sure to be one of your favourites, with the French doors letting in endless natural light and the messy bits of life neatly hidden away in the utility area. The kitchen is finished with stylish Symphony kitchen units and worktops, as well as a quality integrated oven fully fitted for when you move in.
The ground floor is complete with a handy storage cupboard under the stairs as well as a downstairs toilet.
Upstairs is home to both double bedrooms, as well as the family bathroom. Reserve in the early stages of construction to have full freedom of choosing your ceramic tiling for the bathroom from our wonderful range. The master bedroom also features its very own en suite, so there's no excuse for a queue in the morning!
This home is complete with private parking and a well sized garden.
Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
Homes. With Bloor Standards. Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
How we can help! If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: If you're a first time buyer, you can take advantage of the Help to Buy* scheme on selected homes within the set regional price caps. This scheme allows new buyers to purchase a new build home with only a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government.
Part Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Part Exchange* scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Should You Buy New? There are plenty of benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few. Our new homes are designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property. Plus, we can also save you money on those costly and timely renovations so there's no need to battle with the previous owner's questionable choice of decor! When we say new, we mean it. And when you reserve early, you're able to choose your fixtures and fittings in your new home from our range, so everything is just how you would like it.
- Kitchen / Dining Area - 2.97 x 3.17 metre
- Utility - .8 x 1.03 metre
- Lounge - 4.47 x 3.17 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.49 x 2.73 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.5 x 3.17 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
off Stratford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station1.8 miles
- Kings Sutton Station5.0 miles
About the development
Welcome to Banbury Rise
- Rest assured that when you visit us for your appointment, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
- Take a look around our homes from the comfort of your own sofa with our selected 360 Virtual Tours available!
- From your new home, you can reach Banbury's exciting town amenities including a cinema and a superb Waitrose within a 10 minute drive!
- Looking for a family home? There's an 'Outstanding' primary school and fantastic secondary school within a moment's walk from Banbury Rise!
- We know everyone has their own taste, that's why we offer a variety of fixtures and fittings that can be personalised in your new home when you reserve in the early stages of build!
- Ask us about Part Exchange or Help to Buy* - whether you're a first time buyer or a second-stepper, we can help you get moving.
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.