IMBER COURT - George Street, Warminster
- Camera door entry system
- Guest Suite
- Lift to all floors
- House manager
- 24 Hour emergency call system
- Homeowners lounge
- Laundry room
- Minimum age 60
- Car Parking(permit scheme applies subject to availability)
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with McCarthy & Stone Resales
Entrance Hall - Front door with spy hole leads to the large entrance hall - the 24 hour Tunstall emergency response pull cord system is situated in the hall. From the hallway there is a door to a walk-in storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Illuminated light switches, smoke detector, apartment security door entry system, intercom and emergency pull cord. Doors lead to the bedroom, living room and bathroom.
Lounge - TV and telephone points. Two ceiling lights. Fitted carpets, raised electric power sockets. Partially double glazed door leads onto a separate kitchen.
Kitchen - Fully fitted kitchen with tiled floor. Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap. Built-in oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood over and fitted integrated fridge and freezer and washer dryer.
Bedroom - Ceiling lights, fitted double wardrobes. TV and phone point.
Bathroom - Fully tiled and fitted with suite comprising of walk-in shower, WC, vanity unit with sink and mirror above.
Service Charge - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, our 24 hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. Find out more about service charges please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
Car Parking -
Leasehold - 125 Years from 2011
Ground Rent £425
This ground floor property has easy level access to a secure side gate for walking into town.
BrochuresIMBER COURT - George Street, WarminsterEAC Link
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
IMBER COURT - George Street, Warminster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warminster Station0.4 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station3.2 miles
- Westbury Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Let our experience enhance your experience of later life. We’ve been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement.
All our properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards – just two of the reasons we’ve been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in an independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began. We are the only housebuilder of any size o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30344966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.