The Cedars, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Herts WD3
- SITTING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- EXCELLENT FACILITIES
- WELL MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- OTHER CHARGES APPLY, PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
Private front door into;
ENTRANCE HALL -
A spacious hallway with radiator, cupboard, wall mounted fuse box, triple built-in wardrobe with sliding doors, two ceiling lights, emergency call system and smoke alarm. Doors to rest of accommodation.
SITTING ROOM - 6.51m x 3.99m (21’4 x 13’1) max
An impressive dual aspect room full of character, high ceilings with coving, 2x double aspect panelled sash windows overlooking the communal grounds creating a bright airy feel to the room, fitted curtains and pelmets, two double panelled radiators, two ceiling lights, power points, TV/FM and telephone points. Door into;
KITCHEN - 1.85m x 2.83m (6’ x 9’3)
Sash window with fitted blinds overlooking the meadow. A range of cream eye and base level units, roll edge work tops with tiled splash-backs incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated fridge, cooker, 4 ring hob with extractor fan, spotlights and vinyl flooring.
MASTER BEDROOM - 4.8m x 2.87m (15’8 x 9’4) max
A spacious well-appointed room with a light disposition from the rear aspect window, again overlooking the grounds and meadow. Fitted curtains and pelmet, built-in triple wardrobe with sliding doors, additional built-in wardrobes and units around the bed, TV/FM and telephone points, ceiling light, coving to ceilings and high skirting boards, double radiator and emergency pull cord.
SHOWER ROOM -
Comprising double walk-in shower cubicle with shower attachment and sliding door, pedestal wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, low level WC, wall mounted mirror with shaver point and light, cupboard with shelving, radiator, towel rail, extractor, emergency pull cord, fully tiled walls and carpeted flooring.
Cedars Village, set in 22 acres, is built around the exclusive Grade II listed mansion house which is the focal point of the community, providing facilities which include Victorian conservatory, restaurant, bar, library, snooker room, hobbies room, laundry, convenience store and croquet/putting lawn.
All properties are pre-installed for Virgin Media - clients to organise their own media packages.
Owners of a Retirement Villages Lease are required to pay an assignment fee on re-sale of the property which is a percentage of up to 10% of the re-sale price of the property when it is re-sold. Please ask the Village Manager for more details and a copy of the financial implications.
Lease: 125 years from Oct 1999
Ground Rent: £250 pa
Service Charge: £6,196 PA
Double Occupancy: £300 pa
Council Tax Band: Three Rivers District Council, Band D - £1,858.48 pa (2020/2021)
For full information on the service charge please contact the Village Manager. The service includes:
- Full on-site professional estate management.
- Upkeep and maintenance to the exterior of buildings and grounds.
- Building insurance.
- Membership of the Country Club, which is exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Provision of a maintenance reserve fund.
- Heating, lighting and energy costs of communal area.
- External window cleaning/decorating
- One hour’s domestic cleaning per week.
- Weekly collection and laundering of bed linen.
- Use of Cedars Village launderette.
- Emergency call & monitoring system.
- Visiting GP’s surgery in Cedars Village’s own medical centre.
Additional care packages can be tailor made on request. Charges apply.
Garages are available to rent or buy, please ask for details.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
The Cedars, Cedars Village, Chorleywood, Herts WD3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chorleywood Station0.8 miles
- Rickmansworth Station1.5 miles
- Croxley Green Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Binks (Sales & Lettings) Ltd.
Binks (Sales & Lettings) Ltd is a company focused on providing personal and professional estate agency services to all clients. The Company has operated from its high-profile offices on the A404 at Wyatts House, Rickmansworth Road, Chorleywood since June 1994 and in August 2009 opened an additional office at Perronet House, Hill Avenue, Amersham.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2277529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Binks Estate Agents, Chorleywood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.