Harcourt Avenue, Southend On Sea, Essex
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer Optional
- Available from February 2021
Here's the boring bit...
- Annual Income Required - £25,500 per annum.
- Accepted Forms of Income Salary and/or Pensions only
- £25,500 of accessible savings will also be accepted.
- No Pets
- Non-Smokers Only
- No Adverse Credit History
Available from February 2021 is this two bedroom ground floor flat, the property is conveniently located with Southend High Street with its array of shops and restaurants and Southend Victoria Train Station with its direct rail link to London Liverpool Street just a short walk away. The accommodation on offer is light and spacious and consists of one double bedrooms over looking the rear garden, single bedroom, bathroom/WC, fitted kitchen breakfast room (with washing machine and tumble optional) and lounge with feature double glazed bay window. To the exterior off the property there is a well stocked garden and a shared driveway affording parking for 1 vehicle.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 15'6 x 9' (4.72m x 2.74m) -
Kitchen Breakfast Room - 12'6 x 8' (3.81m x 2.44m) -
Bedroom One - 11'6 x 11'4 (3.51m x 3.45m) -
Bedroom Two - 7'1 x 7'1 (2.16m x 2.16m) -
Rear Garden -
For a FREE Instant Online Valuation of your property, visit us at 1stcallproperty.com
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Harcourt Avenue, Southend On Sea, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Victoria Station0.3 miles
- Prittlewell Station0.4 miles
- Southend Central Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Hi we're 1st Call.
We sell homes, let property and manage investments.
We do this with one focus and that is to provide a proactive, personal and professional service to each buyer, seller, landlord and tenant.
The wide range of options available to each one of these clients and customers and because of this we standout.
By cutting through the old fashioned estate agent attitude and replacing it with something that everyone can relate
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30345156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 1st Call Sales & Lettings, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.