Granville Gardens, SW16
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Newly Refurbished
- Gas Central Heating
- Very Large 100ft South Facing Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Two Conservatories
- New Family bathroom
- wooden Floors
- Seperate Utility Area
- 5 minutes Norbury BR
- Close to Shops and Amenities
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Granville Gardens, SW16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbury Station0.2 miles
- Streatham Common Station0.7 miles
- Streatham Station0.9 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a leading London agent with an established heritage and the backing of a wider UK network.
As experts in the diverse and fast-moving London market, we are well positioned to help you at every stage of your property transaction. Whether you are looking to sell property,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000592419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Norbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.