Woodfield Lane, Ashtead
- Executive New Build Apartments
- Opposite Ashtead Common
- 280 Metres from Train Station
- Highly Energy Efficient Building
- Contemporary Kitchens with Breakfast Bars
- Patio Garden
- Ideal for Working From Home
- Underfloor Heating in Bathrooms
- Superb Investment or Home
- Prices from £299,797
An OUTSTANDING collection of ten executive one bedroom NEW BUILD apartments. Built to the HIGHEST QUALITY, Station House is located opposite ASHTEAD COMMON and moments from the mainline train STATION, shops and restaurants.
Spread over three floors, these excellent apartments all boast high specification kitchens with granite stone worktops, Zanussi induction hobs, double ovens, integrated boiling water taps and wine racks. Each contemporary bathroom benefits from high quality Edwardian style fittings and wifi-controlled underfloor heating.
Eight of the ten apartments have breakfast bars featuring a home-working area with discreet cabinets.
Further features of these energy efficient properties include wifi-controlled electric radiators, high quality PVC sash windows and full fibre optic broadband. The building is secured via a video entry system.
Two of the ground floor apartments boast charming private patio gardens.
Station House is just 280 metres from Ashtead train station which offers trains to London Victoria and Waterloo in approximately 40 minutes. Photos & Floorplan are representative.
BrochuresWOODFIELD LANE, ASHTEAD
Woodfield Lane, Ashtead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashtead Station0.4 miles
- Leatherhead Station1.7 miles
- Epsom Station2.0 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING Estate Agents in Ashtead & Fetcham
V&H Homes works with the philosophy that exceptional customer service is paramount to a successful business. Client satisfaction is our priority.
Just take a quick look at their testimonials page to see what clients have to say.
V&H Homes are an award winning professional group who intend to provide the highest level of service in all aspects of the Sales and Lettings process within Ashtead, Fetcham, Leatherhead,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30346149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.