Bradwell Mews, London
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 1st Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Balcony
- Now Available
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bradwell Mews, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edmonton Green Station0.5 miles
- Silver Street Station0.5 miles
- Angel Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Masons Property Services is an independent Estate Agents which are prominently situated at 196 Fore Street, Edmonton on the south side of the junction with the North Circular Road (A406). Masons brings a fresh experience to Edmonton with its outstanding modern offices, using the latest technologies and innovations to bring estate agency into the 21st Century. This is supported by Masons professional approach and dedicated staff, who have many years experience working in residential sales and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS1001649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Property Services, Edmonton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.