Bell Street, Maidenhead
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- SUPERB TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- NEAR TO TRAIN STATION AND SHOPS
- LIFT TO TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- 2 BATHROOMS
- SECURE VIDEO ENTRY SYSTEM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
The accommodation comprises;
Communal Entrance with video entry system, auto lighting and lifts to top floor serving only two apartments,
Door to spacious entrance hallway with floor to ceiling fitted double storage cupboard housing Megaflow hot water tank.
Open plan modern kitchen with appliances
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
2 further double bedrooms
Allocated parking for 1 car
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: Deposit Protection Service (1436131)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark (C0016568)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Bell Street, Maidenhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidenhead Station0.1 miles
- Furze Platt Station1.0 miles
- Taplow Station1.7 miles
About the agent
In 2015, we were delighted to open a flagship office in Marlow open 7 days a week, bringing an exciting fresh approach to selling and letting homes in the area
Situated in a prime location in the town, we have invested in state-of-the-art technology to support our highly experienced team to help match people with properties at the touch of a button.
What makes us different?
•Ethos and focus on ‘Customer Service’
•Fantastic motivated staff with great in-depth local know
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30001696_BABI. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonners & Babingtons, Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.