Darnley Road, Hackney, London, E9
- Substantial Victorian house
- Arranged over five storeys
- Superb potential (STPC)
- Extensive rear garden
- Highly flexible
- Excellent amenities
- EPC Rating = D
Savills are delighted to offer on to the market this generously proportioned freehold house which forms part of an attractive period terrace, tucked away on a peaceful residential street in Hackney, E9. Though currently configured as a rental investment, the property offers a superb potential to upgrade and remodel to suit the individual (STPC).
Accommodation: entrance hallway, two fitted kitchens, three cloak rooms, seven good sized bedrooms, two shower rooms and a kitchenette on the upper floor. The property also boasts an extensive garden to to the rear which has been laid to low maintenance paving, complete with mature trees and shrub beds.
The property is situated on Darnley Road, close to Hackney Central. The green open space of London Fields are only 0.3 miles away and Victoria Park is less than one mile away. There are a superb variety of pubs, cafes and boutique shops close at hand and transport links can be found via London Fields Overground, just 0.3 miles away.
Square Footage: 2,342 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Darnley Road, Hackney, London, E9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Central Station0.3 miles
- London Fields Station0.4 miles
- Homerton Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISN180485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Victoria Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.