Curbridge, Botley, SO30
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and hood
- French doors open out onto a south facing rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathroom and en suite
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Cul-de-sac location
- Help to Buy available
- 2 year After care service
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
A stylish 3 bedroom semi-detached home with parking. Ground floor features include a separate sitting room, a spacious open plan kitchen/dining area with double doors to garden and downstairs cloakroom. The family bathroom and bedrooms are on the first floor with bedroom 1 boasting an en suite shower room.
Coronavirus: Customer Update - Our Sales Centres and Show Homes are open by appointment only! Sales advisors also remain on hand to assist you via the telephone, or you can book an appointment to visit us. For more information please visit the Bovis Homes website.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm;Viritual visits now available
Sales manager: Joel & Megan
A new vibrant community of brand new 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, with an abundance of local amenities right on your doorstep, Whiteley Meadows offers everything you need to enjoy modern day living.
Nestled mid-way between the picturesque market village of Botley and the bustling shopping destination of Whiteley whether you are a first-time buyer or looking for more room for your growing family, you won't be disappointed with the new Phoenix range available at Whiteley Meadows. All homes have been skilfully designed both inside and out. Higher ceilings, wider staircases, cleverly placed windows and bi-fold doors maximise space and light within every home.
Getting out and about
When you want to go further afield, getting out and about by road will be easier thanks to the improved transport links to the nearby market town of Fareham and the M27, which provides easy access to the vibrant coastal city of Portsmouth and further afield to London. The popular city of Southampton can be reached via the A27 in just 9 miles.
Botley train station is just 1.5 miles from Whiteley Meadows, offering regular services to London Waterloo, Cosham, Portsmouth and Southampton.
Find out more about this desirable new community of brand new 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes today.
Alongside this collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes, there will be schooling for all ages, including two primary schools, a secondary school, two nurseries as well as a residential care home, community centres, playing fields, sports facilities and retail units. There will also be plenty of open space to enjoy, including a wildlife corridor, allotments and play parks.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties at Bovis Homes developments in England priced between £186,100 and £437,600 depending on where you are located.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.19 x 2.99 m (17' 0" x 9' 9")
- Sitting room - 4.17 x 3.66m (13' 8" x 12' 0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.49 x 2.97m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.04 x 2.95m (10' 0" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.48 x 2.15m (11' 5" x 7' 1")
- 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- exciting new community of North Whiteley
- ten miles from the vibrant coastal city of Portsmouth.
- quality new home
Curbridge, Botley, SO30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Botley Station1.1 miles
- Swanwick Station2.0 miles
- Bursledon Station2.7 miles
About the development
- Contact Bovis Homes for more information
- Home Exchange available*
- Help to Buy available*
- Close to the River Hamble
- Excellent schooling options
- Good commuter links
Bovis Homes is one of the UK's leading house builders – a name that has been around since 1885, with a portfolio of properties ranging from one and two bedroom apartments, to five and six bedroom detached family homes.
The designs of our homes and locations blend tradition with innovation, creating quality communities with modern living standards.
So whether you're a first-time buyer looking for a brand-new home and a low-deposit mortgage solution, or an existing homeowner wanting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GB1012-X305_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.