Ruislip Road East, London
- Semi-detached home
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- In need of some updating
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Close to public transport connections
- Off street parking
- Outhouse to rear of garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Brick Mortar
The property briefly comprises: hallway, two reception rooms and a kitchen to the ground floor. Upstairs there is a landing with doors to three double bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC.
Outside to the front there is off street parking via a private driveway, a pedestrian gate through to good size rear garden with a brick built building to the rear which has potential for an office, games room or storage. In addition to this there is also potential to extend (STCC) Viewing is essential to appreciate this family home.
Located on a slip road opposite open parkland. Close to multiple bus links into Ealing Broadway and just moments away from Gurnell Leisure Centre. For the commuter the A40 is close by to provide access into London plus further connections to the M40.
BrochuresBrochureRuislip Road East, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Ruislip Road East, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Bar Park Station0.4 miles
- South Greenford Station0.5 miles
- Drayton Green Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Brick Mortar is a new business run by an interesting mix of directors, with the estate agency led by Richard Morgan, MRICS. Richard is a well known face locally, he is a Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer with 40+ years' experience of residential and commercial property in the local area as well as overseas. Richard will bring his unique experience to benefit his clients and will personally oversee the marketing of the property, presentation of offers and (once a sale is agreed) wi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30348356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brick Mortar, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.