Pembroke Studios, Pembroke Place
- High-spec Onsite Amenities
- Hands-off Investment
- 8% Assured Net Rental Returns for 5 Years
- Price from Just £49,995
- Liverpool City Centre
- Proximity to University Campuses
For Investment Purposes Only - 50% Deposit Required
This development offers the ideal living solution to Liverpool's thriving student market. The studio apartments themselves feature the most modern fixtures and furnishings, along with high-spec communal spaces within the development allowing residents to socialise. The building is made up of 94 self-contained studio flats providing a comfortable and compact living experience. With management led by an experienced and reputable rental management company, investors can benefit from 8% rental returns while enjoying the freedom of a hands-off venture.
The location of this development is second to none. Based in the L3 postcode of the city centre, these studio apartments allow tenants to walk to nearby university campuses in less than ten minutes. The many shops, restaurants and bars of Liverpool city centre are also just a short walk away. If you're hoping to appeal to Liverpool's ongoing demand for student accommodation, this investment opportunity makes the perfect choice.
To Receive Free Floor Plans, Virtual Tour and Availability, Call or Register below for an Info Pack
1. Trusted Management Company
2. Comfortable & Stylish Studio Flats
3. Below-market prices
4. Impressive Rental Yields of 8%
5. Easy Access to Liverpool Universities
6. On-site Communal Areas
The interest in Liverpool's property investment market is rising year on year. With some of the country's strongest rental yields, most attractive property prices, and significant growth, investors from around the globe are taking advantage of the buy to let potential on offer from this Northern city. Thanks to a student population of over 70,000, levels of demand for student accommodation are high in Liverpool. This makes student properties some of the best investment options for those who want to generate high interest and large returns.
Not only do students in the UK look for accommodation close to their everyday place of study, but they also want something that is easily accessible to the amenities, shops, restaurants and nightlife that Liverpool has to offer.The L3 postcode is one of the most popular student spots in the city. Ideally located between a number of university campuses from the University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moore's University, and the many sights and attractions of the city centre, those renting in this area are able to make the most of their time studying in this fantastic city.
With high property price growth predicted over the coming years, now is the best time to purchase a buy to let student investment in this key UK area.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Pembroke Studios, Pembroke Place
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.3 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.4 miles
- Moorfields Station0.8 miles
About the agent
- Phase 4 of Liverpool's most sought-after residential development
- L1 city centre location
- Prices from £139,950
- Assured 7% NET rental return (£9,797 income)
- Amazing onsite facilities including access to pool and spa
- Premium 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
Call us today on 020 8012 0926 to request a brochure for this buy to let investment opportunity.About RW Invest
With over 16 ye
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PembrokeStudios-49950-Liverpool-PEM602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.