Main Road, Harwich, Essex, CO12
- 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR OVER 55's FLAT
- LOUNGE / KITCHEN / SHOWER ROOM
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- CAR PARK / HOUSE MANAGER / RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- MAINTAINED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CARELINE FACILITY AVAILABLE
- NO CHAIN
Communal entrance hall with private entrance door to: -
Night storage heater, fire alarm, built in storage/airing cupboard, doors to lounge, bedroom & shower room.
Fully tiled suite comprising large walk-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled shelf, fan heater, extractor fan.
11'2 x 8'7. UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in mirror fronted double wardrobe, convector heater.
14'4 x 10'7. UPVC double glazed window to rear, night storage heater, entry phone, open archway to: -
7'2 x 6'9. Modern fitted units comprising eye level cupboards with work surfaces drawers & cupboards under, stainless steel 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven, hob & cooker hood, washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, tiled splash backs.
The flats are surrounded by maintained landscaped communal gardens. The block has its own car park.
99-year lease (starting 1989). There is an annual service charge payable. We are awaiting this year's charges but understand in 2019 they were £207 per month and the ground rent £200 p.a.
Band A: £1,205.39 pa (April 2020 - March 2021).
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Main Road, Harwich, Essex, CO12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harwich International Station1.0 miles
- Dovercourt Station1.1 miles
- Harwich Town Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Compass is an established family run Estate, Letting, Property & Block Management agency located in Dovercourt, Harwich in North-East Essex.
All our staff have many years experience and excellent local knowledge.
Our fees are extremely competitive and ALL OUR FEE’S ARE NOT SUBJECT TO V.A.T. SAVING YOU 20%!!!
We advertise in the Harwich and Manningtree Standard newspaper.
Full details of your property will be placed on Rightmove.co.uk, our website and the UK’s other lar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4JPEM20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Compass One Stop Property Shop, Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.