Station Corner, Station Road, Redhill, RH1 1NZ
- Situated in the heart of Redhill,
- Gatwick Airport is just 15 minutes away
- Great connections by road and rail
- Shops and restaurants close by
- Porcelanosa wall tiles in bathroom and en-suite
- Integrated Bosch appliances in the kitchen
- TV/FM Sky Q points to living room and master bedroom
- Stylish bathrooms with Roca bath and chrome Hansgrohe taps and fittings
- Nearby the picturesque countryside, great for long walks
- Fully fitted kitchen and bathroom
Welcoming and luxurious, this two bedroom apartment has been built with the finest materials and completed with Crest Nicholson's signature attention to detail. A high degree of specification can be found throughout the apartment, including a fully fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances.
You'll find a spacious balcony accessible via the living room and there is plenty of storage throughout the apartment. There are two double bedrooms with the master benefitting from fitted wardrobes and an elegant en-suite, fully fitted with Hansgrohe mixer taps and fittings and Amtico Spacia flooring.
A large family bathroom completes this stunning apartment.
Located right in the heart of Redhill, The Picturehouse provides the perfect oasis to unwind from busy working life. This selection of bright and airy 1 & 2 bedroom apartments has been designed with your lifestyle in mind.
Situated close to Redhill Station with its superb rail connections, The Picturehouse gives you the best of both worlds; the convenience of town centre living with the comfort of a beautifully finished home.
Living in the heart of Redhill, you will enjoy great connections by both rail and road. With regular trains taking you to London Bridge and London Victoria in just over half an hour, you're never far from the Capital.
The Picturehouse is ideally located just a stone's throw from Redhill's retail areas, including The Belfry Centre, home to a range of high street stores including H&M, Marks & Spencer, Topshop and Waterstones.
The Picturehouse is also perfectly located for exploring the surrounding countryside, with places such as Surrey Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is easily accessible. The area is home to Leith Hill and Box Hill, both of which offer fantastic walks with unbeatable views over Surrey.
The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
*Terms & conditions apply. For reservations taken on/before the 30th April 2019.
Available on selected plots only and not to be used in conjunction with another offer.
£250 per month paid from date of exchange for up to 6 months, to a total of £1,500.
For further information, please speak to a sales advisor.
Station Corner, Station Road, Redhill, RH1 1NZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redhill Station0.1 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station0.9 miles
- Reigate Station1.6 miles
About the development
- Stylish collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Perfectly positioned to the local train station
- Direct links to London Victoria, Gatwick and Brighton
- Help to Buy available
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 56PH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.