Amy Johnson Way, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4ZH
- Modern Ground Floor Apartment
- Close to Shops and Facilities
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Enclosed Spacious Rear Garden
- Two Designated Parking Spaces
The half glazed front door opens directly into the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a window to the front elevation. The kitchen area boasts a good range of white fronted units with integral cooker, electric hob and extractor fan, fridge freezer and dishwasher together with space for further free standing appliances. Off the living accommodation is a useful storage cupboard and the modern tiled shower room with a white three piece suite and heated towel rail. Beyond here are two good sized double bedrooms, both with windows to the rear elevation whilst a door from the master bedroom leads out to the enclosed garden providing valuable outside space. To the front of the apartment is a parking space directly outside, with a further designated parking space in the car park. The property is very conveniently situated close to all the shops, restaurants and facilities available at Clifton Moor together with easy access onto the York outer ring road which leads to the A64, A59 and motorway network.
General Remarks -
Viewing - All viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the sole selling agents, Hudson Moody. Please contact our offices at 58, Micklegate, York, YO1 6LF. Telephone .
Fixtures And Fittings - All fixtures and fittings are specifically excluded from the sale unless they are mentioned in the particulars of sale.
Location - Conveniently situated within easy reach of local shops and services.
Services - Main supplies of water, electricity and drainage.
Local Authority York - City of York Council, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA. Telephone .
Offer Procedure - Before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor you should make your offer to the office dealing with the sale, as any delay may result in the sale being agreed to another purchaser, thus incurring unnecessary costs. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991, you will be required to provide us with financial information in order to verify your position, before we can recommend your offer to the vendor. We will also require proof of identification in order to adhere to Money Laundering Regulations.
"The front door opens directly into the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area"
BrochuresAmy Johnson Way, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4ZH
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Amy Johnson Way, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4ZH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poppleton Station2.1 miles
- York Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Hudson Moody is an independent, family owned estate agent specialising in the sale and rental of residential properties in and around York. We provide an honest, proactive service delivered by a highly experienced, qualified team.
- We have an office on Micklegate in York city centre which is open 7 days a week.
- We have an office in Poppleton and a personal agent, Alex McClean based in Dunnington.
- We value te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30348663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudson Moody, Micklegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.