St Peters Close, Cheltenham, GL51
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Ground Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Spacious Living Room
- Built in Wardrobes in bedrooms
- Easy access to M5 links, Gloucester, Tewesbury, and Cheltenham Town Centre
- Bathroom with shower over
- Available NOW... BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
The unfurnished accommodation comprises; entrance with entry phone system and storage cupboard. Spacious living room, kitchen with base and wall units with the landlord providing a newly installed electric cooker and white goods (fridge and washing machine) if required, double bedroom with built in wardrobe and generous size single bedroom with built in wardrobe. bathroom with white suite with shower over bath.
Externally there is a communal parking area and shared gardens - set in a quiet cul-de-sac position.
The property further benefits from electric heating and Council Tax Band A.
Sorry No Pets.
Available NOW..... BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Holding Deposit - £141.00
Deposit - £709.00 EPC rating: D.
St Peters Close, Cheltenham, GL51
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station0.9 miles
About the agent
At Belvoir Cheltenham, we are pleased to offer a comprehensive one-stop solution to cover all your residential property needs. Covering Cheltenham, Charlton Kings, Prestbury, Bishop Cleeve and surrounding areas, we can assist you with selling, buying, letting and renting properties, as well as offering an excellent property management service and buy to let advise.
First established in 1995, Belvoir has since matured into the UK’s largest Property Franchise Group with over 170 independe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Cheltenham Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.