King Street, London, W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- SECOND FLOOR
- NEARBY RAVENSCOURT PARK STATION
- SUPERB AMENITIES ON KINGS STREET
- WALKING TO HAMMERSMITH STATION
Abby Properties presents this Lovely two bed & two bath flat in Ravilious House featuring a dazzling interior & finishing, big sliding door leading to own balcony, built-in closet with mirror sliding doors, inviting reception/dining area, wooden floor, ample natural lighting, and close proximity to transport links. The property is also close to a number of establishments, attractions & transport links. Offered part-furnished. Available starting January 31, 2021.
MORE PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
If this property did not meet your requirements please send me an email me with the below details.
1. How many bedrooms are you looking for?
2. What areas you are looking in?
3. What is your maximum monthly budget?
4. When do you need to move?
5. How many people will live in the property?
6. Are you working full time?
7. Any other special requirements?
King Street, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.3 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Abby Properties is an independent ARLA agent based in Canary Wharf, East London and specialising in Sales, Lettings and Property Management. With over 600 managed properties throughout London, Abby Properties are sure to find you your dream home. Our property consultants have access to rentals properties in Canary Wharf, The City of London, South East London, Central London, West End and many more. Abby Properties work our their prestigious offices in Canary Wharf and boast
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB9263502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abby Properties LTD, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.