Fairbridge Road, Archway
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- House Share
- Close Archway & Upper Holloway Stations
- Large Double Bedroom For Single Occupancy
- Students or Professionals Welcome
- En Suite Private Shower
- Communal Garden
- Shared Kitchen With 2 Others
- WATER RATES INCLUDED
Fairbridge Road, Archway
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upper Holloway Station0.3 miles
- Archway Station0.4 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Ariston Property is an independent letting, sale and management specialist in North London.
Based in Archway, Hornsey Rise N19, we have provided a helpful and personal service to landlords and vendors since 1996. We specialise in effective marketing and comprehensive, trouble-free management of properties and tenancies.
We are a member agent of the Guild of Property Professionals, a national network of approximately 800 independently owned property management and sales businesses
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ariston Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.