20, Field Street, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 2NP
- Located Just Off the Town Centre, Walking Distance of Both Railway Stations
- Storm Porch & Period Wooden Front Door
- 22Ft Lounge-Diner with Wood-burner
- Kitchen with Appliances, Range Cooker & Belfast Sink
- Enclosed & Covered Rear Porch
- Return Landing with Loft Hatch & ladder, Three Bedrooms
- Re-fitted First Floor Bathroom with Shower-bath
- Majority PVC Sash Windows
- Gas to Radiator Heating on 15mm bore piping
- Hardstanding Front Garden, West Facing Rear Garden
Outside courtesy light, part leaded-light period wooden door to:-
LOUNGE-DINER: Overall 22'0 x 15'2.
Lounge Area: 15'2 x 10'7.
Front aspect PVC sash window, plain plaster ceiling, 'S' profile coving, RCD/MCB electricity consumer unit (replaced 2014), radiator, Oak flooring, TV point, master broadband/telephone point, satellite connection. Open plan to:-
Dining Area: 11'5 x 15'2.
Rear aspect sash window to the rear porch, plain plaster ceiling, 'S' profile coving, radiator, exposed brick chimney breast with wood-burning stove.
KITCHEN: 9'7 x 13'1.
Rear aspect PVC window, half glazed side door to the rear porch, plain plaster ceiling, down lighting, quarry tiled floor, wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler set into the wall unit to the right of the window. Range of base and wall units with solid wooden worktops and tiled surrounds, integrated; dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge and freezer, 'Rangemaster' (two ovens, grill and 5 rings).
REAR PORCH: 11'0 x 4'7.
Rear aspect half glazed door, polycarbonate sandwich roof.
Plain plaster ceiling, loft hatch (drop-down ladder, part-boarded, light, 2 x skylights, insulted).
BEDROOM ONE: 15'2 x 10'9.
Twin front aspect PVC sash windows, plain plaster ceiling, 'S' profile coving, radiator, wall-to wall 6-door wardrobe.
BEDROO TWO: 9'9 narrowing to 9'0 x 10'9.
Rear aspect PVC sash window, plain plaster ceiling, radiator.
BEDROOM THREE: 10'1 x 5'3 widening to 9'6 by the door.
Rear aspect PVC sash window, plain plaster ceiling, radiator, fitted wardrobe, cupboard & shelving.
RE-FITTED BATHROOM: 7'7 x 5'7.
Side aspect PVC window, plain plaster ceiling, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, shower-bath with mixer tap plus hand-held shower attachment with fixed head support plus a thermostatic shower with fixed power shower head, screen, built-in furniture with cupboards & drawers, inset wash hand basin, dual flush concealed cistern WC.
FRONT GARDEN: Refer to photo.
Hard standing. (The vendors use this space as unofficial parking but there is no dropped curb)
REAR GARDEN: West facing, recently re-seeded lawn, hence the mix of photos.
BrochuresBrochure - 8 pages
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
20, Field Street, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 2NP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester North Station0.2 miles
- Bicester Town Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Experienced knowledgeable and strong sales record
Barton Fleming Limited is an independent estate agent owned and run day-to-day by the directors Colin Barton and Matthew Fleming who between them have over 30 years combined experience of selling property in Bicester. The company was founded in summer 2011 and very quickly established itself as one of the biggest selling agents in Bicester with a unique selling record. This has all been verified by ind
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CJB-20fieldst. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barton Fleming, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.