Mulberry Mews, Islington, N5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Open plan reception
- Fitted kitchen
- Balcony With South Facing Aspect
- Easy Reach Of The City
- Nearby Highbury and Islington station
The apartment comprises; an open plan spacious reception room with wood floor, dining space, floor-to-ceiling windows, providing plenty of natural light and leading out to a private south-facing balcony; a fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances and white-gloss cabinets. There is a master bedroom with large, fitted wardrobes and access to a private balcony, second double bedroom with storage space and floor-to-ceiling windows providing an abundance of natural light with access to a third balcony. The bathroom is decorated with pebble coloured themed splash backs and chrome fixtures and fittings, including heated towel rail.
The apartment enjoys a friendly professional concierge service who can attend to deliveries whilst no one is home and controls visitor access and guest management. The developments' architecture and layout feature communal gardens cantered between the apartment block and townhouses. Parking is also available within the development's secure underground car park, providing direct access to the apartment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Mulberry Mews, Islington, N5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canonbury Station0.2 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.4 miles
- Drayton Park Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Benham and Reeves Wapping branch is situated on-site at London Dock and specialises in providing accommodation to rent in the E1/ E1W postcodes and nearby areas with experienced, ARLA qualified staff providing full residential lettings, furnishings and property management services. As estate agents, we also provide a residential property sales service for those looking to buy.
- Wapping branch at London Dock since 2015
- International offices in Chin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000004567qq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.