St. Davids Square, London, E14
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 5 bedroom 4 bathroom townhouse
- Top floor living rooms leading onto balcony
- Offered furnished
- 3 bedrooms have en-suits
- Separate Kitchen
- Parking optional
- 24 hour concierge, Gym,Pool,Steam, sauna room, Jacuzzi and Snooker pool room included
- Fast links into the city via dlr and Jubilee line, Thames clipper and Bus
- A few minutes walk to Island gardens DLR station
- Private garden
Further benefits include wood flooring, parking, 24 hour concierge, use of the on-site leisure facilities which include a gym, large swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, entertainment area including snooker/pool tables and table tennis etc. - included as part of the development
The property is situated a few minutes walk from Island Gardens DLR station, for a 5 min commute to Canary Wharf Jubilee line. Transport into the City and West End is a breeze. Close to all local amenities including the 24 Hr shopping centre & DLR
St. Davids Square, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Island Gardens Station0.2 miles
- Mudchute Station0.3 miles
- Cutty Sark Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a landlord seeking responsible, quality tenants for your property or a tenant searching for a home, we are here to help. Our experienced, professional, and friendly staff, combined with extensive local knowledge ensure that we provide a service which is second to none.
Reiss-Samuels are based in the heart of Canary Wharf Specialising in letting premiere apartments in Canary Wharf and covering South east London areas. All our negotiators and employees are fully trained an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference stds5be15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss Samuels, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.