Edinburgh Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2
- WELL PRESENTED TERRACED HOME
- Two generous reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Attractive tiled bathroom
- TWO SPACIOUS BEDROOMS
- Attic storage
- Enclosed sunny rear garden with decked seating area
- LARGE GARAGE AND REAR ACCESS
- Conveniently located close to plenty of local amenities
- Just a short walk to the Swindon Train Station
This lovely home benefits from an entrance porch, a separate dining and sitting room which then leads through to the fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and plenty of floor and wall mounted units. There is a rear hallway with access to the garden, a laundry cupboard and an attracitve tiled bathroom with shower over bath.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a staircase giving access from the second bedroom to the attic storage. The sunny garden is enclosed by fencing and benefits from a decked seating area with a large expanse of lawn that leads to the rear garage with access to the alleyway.
This Victorian terrace property is situated within Grose Hill which has plenty of amenities to include a news agent with post office and a supermarket to name a few. There are local primary and secondary schools all with walking distance of this house and the Swindon train station is just over a mile away or a 20 minute walk.
Viewing is recommended, please contact us to arrange an appointment,
These particulars, are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract, all descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith by Jessica James Properties but do not amount to a representation or warranty. They should not be relied upon as statements of fact and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Neither we nor the seller accept any responsibility for any error within these particulars. Neither the partners or any employees of the company have any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property, any plan is for layout guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes and compass bearings are approximate and you should not rely upon them without checking first. Please discuss with us any aspects, which are particularly important to you before travelling to view the property.
Edinburgh Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Over 20 years of experience within the industry, we can offer expertise on all aspects of property management.
We have a trusted list of mortgage advisors and solicitors who we can recommend who offer mortgage advice and legal services.
For property maintenance we use local tradesman who have been tried and tested, not only by us but other vendors and landlords.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JJP240121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessica James Properties, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.