Wallace Road, London, N1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- wood flooring
- own entrance
Whilst the kitchen is open plan to a large dining area there is also an entirely separate living room which extends in to the square bay at the front of the property.
The property also offers a private rear patio area; a large utility/ storage area in the tanked cellar & its own front door.
Newington Green, Clissold Park & Upper Street are all within close walking distance.
It is conveniently located to excellent transport links including Canonbury Overground station, which is moments away. Routes into the City/West End are as follows:
Shoreditch High Street in 8 mins
Oxford Circus in 15 mins
Canary Wharf in 24 mins
Available part or unfurnished from end of February 2021
EPC = C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wallace Road, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canonbury Station0.0 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.5 miles
- Essex Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
"Islington's original hybrid Lettings Agency"
Charles David James is structured with a view to spending sufficient time communicating with clients both before an instruction is taken, in order to allow us to understand our clients needs, as well as allocating sufficient time & resource whilst a transaction is going through.
There is plenty of paperwork associated with a new letting: memorandums, referencing suitable parties & drafting appropriate agreements. All of which requires
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Wallace_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles David James, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.