Kingswood Road, SW19
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedrooms
- On street parking
- Well Kept Private Garden
- Professionally managed
- Excellent condition throughout
- Available to view in person or virtually
Presented in EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT, a BEAUTIFUL two-bedroom unfurnished flat. This property comprises a LARGE living room, a FITTED kitchen, one bathroom and two bedrooms, and further benefits from a PRIVATE GARDEN and on-street PARKING.
Ideally located, the property is a stone's throw from the shops, cafes, restaurants, entertainment facilities and other amenties Wimbledon Town has to offer.
The closest transport links are South Wimbledon (Northern Line) and Wimbledon Mainline (National Railway, District Line, Tram Link), offering many links across London.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kingswood Road, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Wimbledon Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are a dynamic Wimbledon based letting agency with an experienced property management team. Winchester White will provide you with the highest quality and most professional service within the industry.
Our fresh, simple approach combined with our unprecedented work ethic means that we can generate unrivaled results based on your personal requirements.
Looking to rent a flat or house in Wimbledon? Winchester White are the perfect professional option. With years of experience work
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5f0f0321a3e0a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winchester White, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.