Maplewood Close, Blackley
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AVAILABLE NOW
- IDEAL FOR A PROFESSIONAL FAMILY
- EAT IN KITCHEN
- LOW MAINTENANCE BACK GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A SINGLE
Upstairs - two double bedrooms and a single. Three piece tiled bathroom with shower over bath.
Council tax band B.
Available now - Early viewing recommended
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Maplewood Close, Blackley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crumpsall Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Woodlands Road Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Bowker Vale Tram Stop1.2 miles
About the agent
Our approach is all about you! At Martin & Co we have over 25 years experience dealing with property. Whether a landlord, tenant, buyer, seller or and/or an investor, our customers can tailor our Letting and Estate Agency packages to suit their needs. We have just under 200 offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell. Contact your local Martin & Co office to see how they can help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100697003012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Manchester Prestwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.