Grafton Place, WORTHING
- 1ST AND 2ND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- WELL PROPORTIONED
- UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- GATED ALLOCATED PARKING
- LONG LEASE
- SITUATED IN THE HEART OF WORTHING
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to market this beautifully presented 1st and 2nd floor maisonette constructed in 2014. The property benefits from gated allocated off street parking and sold with a long lease.
This ideal first time buy/investment is beautifully presented and well-proportioned throughout, the ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a downstairs w/c and stairs leading to the upper floor. The "L" shaped living room has space for dining table and chairs and opens into a partitioned kitchen with an opening.
The kitchen is modern fitted and offers space for appliances, the whole of the ground floor also benefits from underfloor heating!
Upstairs, there is a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom which is also modern fitted. The master bedroom benefits from a large fitted wardrobe and the second bedroom has plenty of space for all types pf bedroom furniture. The upstairs accommodation also benefits from under floor heating.
Outside, you have off street allocated parking which is secured by electric gates.
The property is ideally located with Worthing town centre within a short walk offering local shops, restaurants and cafes. Close by is also Worthing's mainline train station and the seafront. The location also provides easy access to the A259 and A27 making commuting to London or Brighton a breeze.
Front door, front facing double glazed windows, under floor heating, understairs storage and flooring
Ground Floor W / C
Extractor fan, under floor heating, WC and timber floor
Lounge 12' 8" INTO BAY x 17' 6" ( 3.86m INTO BAY x 5.33m )
Rear facing double glazed windows, telephone point, TV point, opening into kitchen and under floor heating
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
Front facing double glazed windows, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven and hob, built in washing machine, built in dishwasher, built in fridge/freezer, CH boiler, vinyl flooring, under floor heating, glass splash back and extractor fan
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 15' 6" ( 3.28m x 4.72m )
Rear facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes, under floor heating and carpet
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.21m )
Front facing double glazed windows, TV point, under floor heating and carpet
Front facing double glazed windows, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, part tiled, tiled flooring, electric towel radiator and under floor heating
Communal bike storage, communal bin storage, communal meter cupboard with access from the parking area
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Grafton Place, WORTHING
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.5 miles
- West Worthing Station1.0 miles
- East Worthing Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Worthing Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Worthing
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO108996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.