39 Queen Street, Burslem, Staffordshire
- PHILLIP ARNOLD AUCTIONS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON : Wednesday, 17 February 2021
- LOT NUMBER : 30
- END OF TERRACED SHOP AND UPPERS WITH DEVELOPEMENT POTENTIAL
- Vacant Commercial
- *GUIDE PRICE : £80,000
Overall approximately 149 sm
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Stoke On trent Council
Rateable Value £5900
By appointment through the Auctioneers, subject to government covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
39 Queen Street, Burslem, Staffordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longport Station0.8 miles
- Stoke-on-Trent Station2.6 miles
- Kidsgrove Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Phillip Arnold Auctions, Phillip Arnold Auctions
2nd Floor, London Spaces Aurora House, 71-75 Uxbridge Road, Ealing, W5 5LS
Auction can be a daunting route for a house sale, but not if you are being hand-held through the process by an experienced, friendly team. With Phillip Arnold Auctions you can be reassured that:-
1. You are in expert hands: Phillip Arnold is our Auctioneer and is the Managing Partner of the business. He has nearly 40 years' worth of property knowledge at his fingertips and is a registered RICS Valuer. As our auctioneer, Phillip Arnold has 65 auctions under his belt and has value
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillip Arnold Auctions, Phillip Arnold Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Phillip Arnold Auctions on 020 8012 5828.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.