- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedroom house
- Minutes from town and mainline
- Available Now
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dundonald Road Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Wimbledon Station0.2 miles
- Merton Park Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
• Local and independent advice across all Sales, Lettings and Property Management queries
• Covering the postcode of SW19 and beyond with offices in Wimbledon, South Wimbledon and Colliers Wood
• On the road, in the street and across multiple web portals, the SW19 Estate Agent brand is both seen and heard
• Offering in-house independent Mortgage advice
• Free Valuations upon request
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7694309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by All in the postcode...SW19.com, South Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.