Swansfield Park Road, Alnwick
- Stone built traditional town house
- Spacious, beautifully presented accommodation
- Well positioned on a popular residential road
Entrance hall with stairs to the first floor | Pleasant reception room to the front which has feature fireplace | Lounge to the rear including feature fireplace and wood burning stove | Contemporary fitted kitchen in a grey high gloss with complimentary Silestone work surfaces. Integrated appliances include induction hob with glass extractor, electric oven and microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Door gives access to the rear yard | To the first floor - Family bathroom fitted with bath and separate double shower | Double bedroom which has built in wardrobe | Second double bedroom | Good sized third bedroom | Externally - Town garden to front laid to lawn and enclosed rear courtyard with pedestrian access gate.
Services: Mains Electric, Gas, Water & Drainage | Gas Central Heating | Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: Band B | EPC: D
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Swansfield Park Road, Alnwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alnmouth Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Experience the exceptional.
In 1999, we were delighted to open the first office of Sanderson Young, in Gosforth. We now have four branches offering a diverse range of services throughout the North East of England. We are very proud of the reputation that we have formed as Sanderson Young, where the company is recognized for its maturity and wealth of knowledge, with many of our colleagues having worked in estate agency for 30
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10708073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.